What is Easygravy? And Why Earn Money At Home?

Hi there!  This is my first post on this new blog.


For those of you who haven't stumbled onto any of my other blogs, I'm Bianca and I'm a full-time freelance writer.

Yes, that's right. I earn my entire income working from home.

While the vast majority of my income is generated by writing, I also spend a bit of my free time finding other ways to earn other forms of cash at home too.

So... what does a normal day working at home look like for me?

Morning: 

- Walk on the beach with my dog and my daughter
- Have breakfast
- Take my daughter to school
- Write an article and submit it to whatever client is paying for it

Midday:

- Have lunch

Afternoon:

- Research and write another article or two - then submit them to whatever clients are paying for them
- Pick my daughter up from school
- Spend time with my daughter (homework, playing, whatever)
- Make dinner

Evening:

- Eat dinner at the table with my husband and daughter (you know, the whole family-time thing)
- After dinner, spend some quiet time reading with my daughter
- Put the daughter to bed
- Kick back in the living room and watch TV or Netflix..... with an iPad on my lap

Now here's the interesting part of my evenings. Even though I don't technically 'work' in the evening and we're sitting in front of the TV, I still earn money. So does my husband.

We might answer some surveys or do some simple tasks on any of the apps we use or enter contests to try and win things.

The funny part about some of the things we do to earn that extra cash is that SO MANY people laugh at us and say the little amounts of money we get aren't worth the effort.

What those people forget is that we're getting paid to watch TV, so who cares how much it is? It's better than earning nothing!

Besides, all those little amounts of money from lots of different sources really add up to a GREAT work at home income.

The key is to mix and match all of your favorite ones so suit your lifestyle and your free time.

So are you ready to earn some EASYGRAVY and generate income from home?

Let's get started :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SwagBucks Review: Is SwagBucks a Scam or Is It Legit?